Hell's Gate is named for one of Moab's most iconic obstacles, This single origin coffee comes from Kintamani, Bali, Indonesia. Notes of dark chocolate, molasses, and brown sugar. We have no doubt this will become a staple in your pantry the same as Hell's Gate is a staple of any Moab Trip.
- Certification/Grading: Organic
- Roast: Med-dark
- Tasting Profile: Dark chocolate, molasses, brown sugar
- Grower: Smallholder farmers from Kintamani
- Variety: Bourbon, Typica, Catimor
- Region: Kintamani, Bali, Indonesia
- Altitude: 1200-1600 M
- Soil Type: Volcanic Loam
- Process: Hand picked, wet-hulled, and dried on raised beds.
Sale Sold out
Regular price $18.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per